
Spring has come to Kentucky, and with it our sweet Baby Lola! Lola Grace Kirtley was born on March 16, 2010. And unlike her big brother I was only in labor for 8 hours, and most of that was post epidural so I was a happy camper.
We've had Lola home for three weeks now. I'm not sleeping and get really grumpy between the hours of 2-5 am, when I can hear everyone else in my house snoring (even the dog). But I know that we are blessed to have this sweet girl in our family.
Max is the best big brother in the world; Lola is in for a lifetime of love and teasing from my darling little Max. This morning I caught him laying next to her on the floor reading her his "Cars" book and patting her belly. I love him so much, my little Max, and I love that I can love both of them endlessly.
Happy Spring to all!

1 comment:
So cute! I want to see them so much! Max is going to be such a good big brother!
Post a Comment