This morning I cried over spilled milk. Real tears, all over my kitchen and in the fridge. Now it seems silly, but not so long ago that milk all over was the end of the world.
Ryan bought two gallons of milk for Max last night, and the way that kid drinks milk all two gallons will be gone in 6 days. Somehow one of them was leaking on the bottom of the jug, so I placed it just right on its side in the fridge to avoid any other spills. I announced the leak to Ryan, but he didn't hear me, or wasn't listening; either way after getting Max his milk before bath Ryan placed the milk upright. So milk leaked all over my fridge ALL night long. And I got to be the one to clean it up.
I believe this is a sign that the sleep deprivation is getting to me. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment