We have moved, as I type the remainder of my "Kentucky House" is being boxed up and loaded onto the moving truck. It's official, both sad and happy at the same time. I love being here, in Utah, closer to my family. I love that my Ryan gets to try his hand at being self employeed. But I miss my little house, my little house with the flower curtains upstairs that always made me smile. I even miss the paint color, and the bleach stain on the upstairs carpet (my fault). I miss my friends, I haven't made any new friends yet, I know I will, but I miss my old friends so bad I could cry somedays. I miss the steady income we had with Ry's bank job...
But I do love it here, I love that we now live in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, there are cows in my back yard and horses. I love how I can see the mountains from the deck and the cool fall breeze. This is a good life too, different, but good.
Pictures will follow soon, when I get my computer here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, I'm glad you're here! I love being around my big sister!
Moving is always such a big change isn't it? We are very happy you are close to us. It won't take long and you'll feel settled.
Post a Comment