Thursday, October 28, 2010

All While on the Potty...


I just like this picture, it has absolutely nothing to do with the post.



This is a little bathroom humor, fair warning...

The other day while going potty I stopped Lola from eating the bathroom trash twice, guarded the plunger so it wasn't used as a chew toy (GROSS), told Max that I would be happy to get him some cheese as soon as I was done peeing, AND argued that no he could not have more Halloween candy. While washing my hands I thought, "I'll never again in my life pee in peace."

I later confirmed that statement when I caught myself knocking on the bathroom door while mom (my mom) was in there and asking her if she wanted me to pick up anything from the store.

And here's one for the road...

Max informed me not too long ago that "my poop's home is the toilet." Where this kid comes up with this stuff I do not know, but I am so blessed to be the one to hear it! I've been really frustrated lately with our KY house not selling, and Ryan still getting this self-employment thing going (and how my disposable income is basically non-existent and how that's a new thing for me to grasp), that I forget what a blessing it is to be here, home, with the kids. Because if I wasn't home with the kids I just may have missed my crazy bathroom moments.

No comments: