Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bathroom Conversations...

Since becoming a mom, I've noticed some of the funniest things are said in the bathroom.

The following conversation was had with Max in The Pizza Factory's restroom on Saturday night...

Me: Max don't open the door Mom needs to pee.
Max: But you pee at home with the door open. (It's true I do)
Me: I know, but this isn't home. (I pee and while peeing Max rummages through the diaper bag pulling out a pantyliner, it's probably been in there since Lola was born)
Max: Mom, is that a sticker for your roos? (we call underwear, underroos, or just roos)
Me: Ummm(stalling, oh crap what should I say)... No it's just something moms use.
Max: No it's a sticker, I want one for my roos, but maybe you could just put it on my shirt. (At this point I can hear giggles from the neighboring stalls)
Me: No, we shouldn't do that.
Max: Why not? Would we have to share with our friends?
Me: Yes, and we don't have enough to share. (Shouldn't have said that)
Max: (digging through the diaper bag) No, look, I found more, I can have this one and my friends can have these. Here, put it on me.
Me: No, lets go get our pizza...
Max: No, let's play with these stickers.
Me: No, let's eat our pizza and we'll play with
your real stickers when we get home.
Max: Oh, ok... (Laughing from the other women)

1 comment:

Shara said...

So freaking hilarious! Carter, Camden, and Max would have looked so good with those stickers!