Lola's hair is red.
That is the very first comment that everyone makes when they meet her. The second is that her eyes are black. Both are very true, but there are a few things about my baby girl that you should know.
Even at the young age of one, she is stubborn, through and through! She wants what she wants, at the EXACT moment that she wants it.
But she's sweet too, the kind of sweet that melts your heart. Lola has this smile; and after having her smile in my life I couldn't imagine a world without it.
Even her eyes smile.
She's tricky. Unlike her big brother she is a daredevil, to the core.
She's athletic, she plays ball with her dad, while Max cooks and reads with Mom.
She's a fighter.
And her eyes are black.
And her hair, is RED...

1 comment:
With the title of the post, I kind of expected to read something like this: "Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl..." You get the idea.
Those pictures are so stinking adorable! I miss her and you guys!
Post a Comment