Saturday, March 24, 2012

To the One I LOVE!


I don't blog about Ryan, not very often. I promise you he doesn't get overlooked, well he might get overlooked, a bit. You know, since he can tie his own shoes, complete bathroom trips without any help, and left to his own devices he makes a killer grilled cheese.

But I love Ryan, and here are a few crazy reason why...

He knows that on occasion I buy shoes and hide them in the truck of my car (I'm not sure why I leave them there). And he laughs about it, shakes his head and teases me.

He makes me feel sexy, even when I'm not so sexy. For example when I first wake up and my hair is messy, my makeup is non-existent, and I'm in glasses that I've owned for entirely too long... Or when I'm pregnant, I don't think pregnancy looks good on me, but Ryan has never seemed to mind.

He is a very good kisser! And girls, you've got to LOVE the way your husband kisses, because you are going to be kissing him for a very long time.

He works, and hard. He supports our family and doesn't complain that while I once had a very nice paying job I pretty much REFUSE to work full-time outside of our home. He knows that the crazies are my "job" and I love even the hardest days.


He is the best dad EVER! He loves our crazies more then the world. I love that he has taught Lola how to wrestle, and geez is that little chick strong. He will spend hours upon hours working with Max on his puzzle books or re-building his train track. He supports them, and he lets them be who they are, because even at their very young ages Ryan knows they need love and support, and that who they are is good enough for us.

He eats what I cook, and never complains. I started my cooking career making three things: spaghetti, tacos, and sloppy Joes. I've since gotten much better, but in the early days he would willingly eat those dishes (if you can ever call them dishes) over and over.


He supports my crazy ideas, and I've had some doozies.

He never once has mentioned how fattening the movie popcorn is, even after I've just complained about my upper arms being a bit on the flabby side.

He's HOT. He really is, and he dresses well. I must say I love a guy in a suit and tie. I managed to marry one who is pretty much required to wear that day in and day out.

He calls me Poptart, he has since we started dating and still does to this day. It makes me giggle, and I like to giggle.

So happy anniversary, here's to a million more years just like the past 6.

No comments: